• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im such a scrounger...

ELVIS

Warren Scout
...but it is for the buns:oops: :D
on the way to school i passed a building site and they were clearing up as they are leaving tomorrow. i asked them for tunnels for the buns and when i came back after dropping the kids off they had left me some out:p :p
so i now have a bath full of hooge plastic tunnels being soaked in disinfectant- i can wait to see what they make of them!! lol

My local "large chain supermarket" has some perfect bunny tunnels (drainage pipes of some sort), just stacked up at the back of their carpark. They've been there for years so i'm sure they don't need them, do they?? Not been brave enough to ask or steal them....yet!!

Thats fab :D Ive got some old plastic drainage pipes too, easy to clean and too thick to chew!

I have some TOO!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

They are really big diameter, and very hard and thick.....they are offcuts of pipes from Transco/British Gas!!!!! And they work GREAT for tunnels!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Back