• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else have an ASBO bun?

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
My god, Tyrannosaurus Ted is such and ASBO :roll: :censored: :censored:

He has worked out how to let himself out of his run, he's a nightmare to hold, does death leaps from your arms, has broken his run completely and likes to attack my poor Bandit

He's a flipping terrorist and I should have called him ASBO :censored: :lol:

Thank god he's getting his nuts off in a couple of weeks and his teeth out :censored:

I suppose my Pru could be considered an ASBO bun :lol: She could have easily been charged for GBH for what she did to her previous male companion (severly injurying him apparantly :shock: :? , which is why she was returned to the rescue. It was thought she might have to be an only-bun, her attack was so nasty :shock:).
She found the bun of her dreams though in Len.....however....
She pushs Len about like she owns the place (she has found true love with him thankfully, and has never ever attempted to hurt him). Still doesn't stop her nudging him about etc.

She still grunts when being groomed....despite the fact I'm doing it for her own good, and to keep her looking so pretty!

She cleans herself sooooooo thoroughly after being held! It's like she's saying I've made her sooooo dirty by holding her! Charming!

She destroys ALL of her toys.....either that, or just throws them into her litter tray as though they're not good enough!

She does come to me for nose rubs....but then stomps when I stop :shock:

So.....for the pretty, gorgeous little bun she is.....she's one lil'stroppy madam!! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

:love: :love: :love:

Leonard (her hubby), is sooooooo the opposite of her! They are poles apart!!! Yet, they are the perfect match! :D

I saw Pru cleaning Len the other day! I swear, I stopped in my tracks and watched with awe!! It's always Len cleaning Pru, but this was the first time I'd witnessed it the other way! I think he was as shocked as me! :D:lol:

Prudence....
DSC01765.jpg

Last edited:
My god, Tyrannosaurus Ted is such and ASBO :roll: :censored: :censored:

He has worked out how to let himself out of his run, he's a nightmare to hold, does death leaps from your arms, has broken his run completely and likes to attack my poor Bandit

He's a flipping terrorist and I should have called him ASBO :censored: :lol:

Thank god he's getting his nuts off in a couple of weeks and his teeth out :censored:

Seriously?? Is this common? Seems pretty drastic.

I do have an ASBO. She has "issues". She is extremely territorial, and yes she is spayed. She was a rescue from the Humane Society, and I think she wasn't treated very nice by whoever had her before. From day one she claimed her territory. I still hold her down when I put my hand in her cage, cause she will bite. Ive had her for about 2 years now. Our cats are scared to death of her, if they are in her area, she'll chase them out. She's taken some good chucks of fur out of them. She's absolutely not afraid of anyone or anything. She does have she good side though. She'll sit on the couch and loves to be petted.
If anyone has seen the movie Lord of the Rings, that's how she got her name. She's definately got 2 personalities...sometimes Gollum (mean and evil) and sometimes Smeagol (sweet and cute).:angel:

I'm glad we don't have kids, or I probably wouldn't be able to keep her with the fear of her biting. I've tried everything to break her of it, but nothing seems to work, it seems to just be her personality.
Her little brain works overtime too. She seems to always be plotting her escape and massive destruction. :evil:

Seriously?? Is this common? Seems pretty drastic.

Its not for ASBO reasons, its for his health bless him, he's got malocluded front teeth :( so providing my vet feels he's health enough and is happy to do it he'll have both done on the same day

Its not for ASBO reasons, its for his health bless him, he's got malocluded front teeth :( so providing my vet feels he's health enough and is happy to do it he'll have both done on the same day

Ok, thanks for clarifying, that make more sense. Hope everything goes smooth him! :wave:

Sugarplums booked in for a spay and tooth extraction in a couple of weeks too :) not that she's an ASBO bunny, she's lovely :D

I do have 2 ASBO bunnies though Fudge who is the ultimate ASBO before he was neutered you couldn't go near him without a full length raincoat :shock: knee boots and ski gloves :shock: now he's much calmer but still has his moments from time to time!

Caramel is the otherone though she's really all talk, likes no grumble alot :roll: Never bitten me but apparently had my dad while I was on holiday! :lol: She's also quite an escape artist!!!

:love: Calel

But we are ok at the minute. We seem to have got a routine going. I do get "charged" at & warned, but there's definite improvement:D

If I get another bun (not ruling it out;) :oops: :lol: ) I want a hard to home biter - pref agouti or black:D

I have Princess Sophie (Loopylop's bun) She is def an ASBO bun she as been with me now since Saturday evening and ate the carpet, I will never disagree with Laura again when she says she is naughty. I love her though and she gets away with it:D :D

My Crunchie is a bit of an ASBO bun, just because she's so unpredictable.

Sometimes she'll be sat letting you stroke her, then suddenly she'll leap at you and hang on with her teeth. Little :censored:

Last edited:
Zeb is the ultimate hoodie bunny. He is a nightmare.

Escapes from any pen i put him in. Despite neutering months ago he still sprays me constantly. At the moment he wont use his litter tray and keeps peeing on the kitchen floor :( . If he smells another bunny on me he attacks and it really hurts.

He's destroyed the kitchen lino this week. A few weeks ago it was the living room carpet. He's also ruined the play station wires and almost suffocated the fish by severing their airline.

He attacks all my other rabbits if they go in the living room. He's escaped into the neighbours several times.

And he is naughty 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time he spends sulking if I've told him off :lol:

Back