• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mady has a rain run

madysmummy

Mama Doe
as its been raining all the time :evil: i've been feeling really guilty that moo hasn't had much time running about. of course she is let out of her cage but only when i have time to really watch her and do nothing else ( cos she's a bit naughty and chews our sofa ) but yesterday i had a great idea. we have an outhouse by the side of the house and its totally enclosed with doors at each end and the back door to our kitchen is there also, so there nowhere for her to go and its totally covered and quite big enough for a good run about. so yesterday i tested it, put her toys down, her litter tray and a bowl full of water, put her there and she loved it. i was able to potter about the house doing house work, while she was safe and happy running about out of her cage and not getting wet. i was quite pleased with myself and wondered why i hadn't thought of it earlier. so she now has a normally run in the garden, plus a space for when its raining and also time out of the cage in the living room. :thumb:

Back