• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm flooded out (message from me Ozzy, to bunnies of the land!)

Ozzy'sMummy

Alpha Buck
Why are the clouds so sad? They keep crying and it's making me all wet. I don't know about you guys but I like to be pristine and well all this cleaning is wearing me out! Also delilah stays downstairs (she hasn't moved without Mummy's help since I've known her :? :shock: ) so she gets wet. Also all my bedding gets wet :(. Mummy cleaned me out yesterday as there was a sunshine spell and she got wet to!

How are all you other buns coping?

Muchos love to all

Ozzy

We love the rain! Our mum puts big umbrellas over our litter trays and we work as teams to pull it down and soak the hay so she has to do it all over again. We hear all sorts of new words coming from our mum's mouth when it is raining like :censored: and :censored: !!!!! when she comes out to clean us and feed us. :lol: :lol: She sometimes slips too which we love.

Nell, Sumi, Marcy, Clover and Archie

I don't mind it cos I live indoors, but Worm (cat) keeps crying and shouting at Mum because she wants to go outside and Mum won't stop the rain :rolleyes: :lol:

Audreyx

We all live in a double garage so it doesn't bother us and the two indoors live like Lord and Lady Muck!

Florence, BooBoo, Colleen, Nellie, Poppet, Elvis & Kitty.
oh and Rita and Dylan

I love sitting in my run right in the bit where I get all wet :roll: :lol: My mummy got me a huge cover to stop the rain getting to me but if I kinda squash up in one of the corners I am almost in the rain :lol: And then mum leans out her window and says buu get under the cover :roll: :lol:

Trip and Scarlett are being wimps though, I can see them all snuggled up in their hutch and they never go in the run when the floor is wet :lol:

We are all sleeping in the house at night time at the moment so I only get to play in the rain during the day :(

Love Buu x

My Mummy hasn't got a shed so I am right outside the back door with a cover over, but the rain pours in still! I retreat to the hutch but delilah isn't up there to cuddle to and she never follows! I think your lucky to live indoors or under cover some of you buns! My mummy's garage is filled with grandad's stuff :lol:

i don't mind at all. I currently stretched out infront of the french window catching the last of the rays which I don't normaly like becuase I get too hot.

I love sitting in my run right in the bit where I get all wet :roll: :lol: My mummy got me a huge cover to stop the rain getting to me but if I kinda squash up in one of the corners I am almost in the rain :lol: And then mum leans out her window and says buu get under the cover :roll: :lol:

Trip and Scarlett are being wimps though, I can see them all snuggled up in their hutch and they never go in the run when the floor is wet :lol:

We are all sleeping in the house at night time at the moment so I only get to play in the rain during the day :(

Love Buu x

: My mummy got me a huge cover to stop the rain getting to me but if I kinda squash up in one of the corners I am almost in the rain :lol:
That's so true!!!!:lol:

Mummy's covered up 3/4 of the run, and we don't like sitting in the rain too much, so that's ok with us. Pepper found a sunbeam today and was sunbathing, but he got a wet belly :lol: Silly Ruby keeps sitting out in the rain. At least she's got her big ears to keep her warm:D . Bobby's just asleep as usual:roll:
And that spoilt Mr Squidge is inside looking at all the rain from his cat bed in the window.
love
Salt and Pepper

well we are ok mummy has us in a warm shead and snow has her hutch and run but i wish this wet stuff would stop

mummy said somthing about me going to a vet man hope its not to scarey

love bailey and spoilt snow bell

I'm ok cause i live inside, I can hear all those noisey piggies wheeking their heads off evertime mummy goes near the door!! I'm not so sure what rain is though as i'm still a baby and i'm small enough to snuggle on mummies chest!! hehe

Love Oscar xxx

Rain? Whats that stuff, mum calls it :censored: :censored: :censored:
I dont like getting wet especially my feet, I have to flick, flick them to get them dry, now Mhairi she is bonkers she goes out in the :censored: :censored: :censored: and gets wet:shock: then expects me to clean her up:shock:
I say on your bike bunny dear, get that hay sorted.

Anyway we live in a shed so we are lucky unlike some poor bunnys that dont even get a cover over their hutch, I know about this as mum tells us. Maby Mhairi and I could have neighbors, invite them over for a BBQ and drinks?

*MUUUUMMMMMMMM*we want to talk to you*

I don't go out my hutch much when it's raining Mommy likes to watch me :roll: I went out the other day though and it started to rain Mommy got a bit wet :lol: and decided to ruffle the fur on my head :roll: honestly!!! But I gave myself a good washing so all's well hope we get some nice weather soon so I can run round the garden dodging Mom!!! :lol: Well she may as well get some exercise too

Love Georgie xxx

We all have boring dry sheds to sit in, but its much more fun to sit in the middle of our area and wait for mummy to come rushing up the path to shoo us back inside, we can all have a giggle as mummy's welly's are too big (we think she has pinched daddy's) and she nearly falls over :lol: :lol: :lol:

its really funny when she tries to sweep up our rubbish and slips on the wet ground and lands on her bottom with her paws in the air :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our mummy and daddy don't like us being in the rain as they don't want us to get too wet. Last nite, mummy didn't put us to bed so we were in the run all night and Marsha decided she would get wet cus shes silly.
Lilly is mean and boring so she went to bed all by herself but kept coming down to investigate. We love being in our run and it has been sunny today so daddy was sat outside watching us this afternoon.

Love Lilly and Marsha moo x

It only started raining since mummy bought us a marble flag each to put in our runs to keep us cool in Summer.
I am sure she jinxed the weather:rolleyes: We don,t partiularly like the rain so tend to stay in our sheds.

*said in very posh english accent* all we know about that 'rain' stuff is what we see out of the window (when we can be bothered) most of the time we just play in our room and if the sky makes too much noise just a quick thump on the floor and mummy slave comes to shut our window so we can get on with eating and playing and mostly importantly snoozing!

take care all you bunnies outside

Teegra and The Duchess

*kiss kiss*

Back