• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed question

*Michaela*

Alpha Buck
So my two outdoor buns, Pebble and Ebony are currently living in a playhouse, its a good size (not sure of measurements) and my dad put a second floor in for them. But I want to change it, we've had it a good few years now, the wood is beginning to go bad and I just want something new for them.

I have asked a lot can they move indoors but my parents wont allow it (I was lucky enough to get my little Madsion in I suppose).

Is a 6x4 shed big enough for two rabbits (Both weigh exactly 2.9kg). I'll be able to - well my dad will be able to - put in a second floor for them, though I dont think we could attach the run, our garden isn't really suited to it. They have a very large separate run now.
I was thinking this one from Argos.

Opinions? Thanks!

Hi there. that should be fine. we have an 8x6 for out three, the only thing we did to the standard shed was to converted the door into a Barn Door rather than 1 complete door..

Thanks both of you. :)

I will show my dad those sheds, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for him to make a door like that (he already made them a great run).

I can't wait :D

Back