• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding does

touie

Wise Old Thumper
who's successfully bonded does? I'm wondering whether it would be worth trying to bond caramel and twinkle :? They're in hutches next to each other and when freeranging caramel always stretches out along Twinkles run. Thing that concerns me is that caramel has bitten both sugarplum (through the run wire :shock: )and Fudge (twice when i was trying to bond them!). I haven't noticed any agression between her and twinkle though not sure whether to give it a try or not :?

We have in the past. I had two unrelated young does plus a mum daughter combo and we also have many paired does come into rescue together (usually unrelated). It can be done!

Caramels quite old and set in her ways though. I'm not completely sure of her age as she was rescued but she's at least 4. Twinkle's quite a sprightly 1 year old.

My Chocolate fought Smirnoff when I tried to bond them, but accepted a doe immediately (Bridge Bunny Caramel). She now lives in the 13 - 7 of which are females, 5 of which are unrelated:D

cant help you there but i hope it goes well i can see you with a house full of buns well 3 for a few days:lol: :lol:

Florence, BooBoo and Colleen are unrelated. Florence accepted both at different times but Colleen wouldn't tolerate BooBoo and it took seperating her out of the equation followed by a 40-minute car ride before it worked out :D .

Neil

thanks I think I'll give it a go then, I guess it can't hurt to try :D Think I'll start tomorrow as I have to go out soon. Not sure whether to try them in my bathroom or take them to my parents though :?

Back