• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Very Poorly Boblet - U/D 1225hrs

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
OMG now Bree the sneezy Boblet is much worse:cry: She has the same symptoms as Bobbie and she has also stopped eating :cry: All the Boblets are seeing Christobel this morning. Things are not looking at all hopeful for Bree

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

THAT :censored: BREEDER

:evil: :evil:

Janex

Last edited:
Good luck at the vets Boblets. And Bree, sending you lots of vibes.

Oh jane:( :(

Sending all the vibes i can muster up for Bree to get better & all the other Boblets to remain healthy.........................

Su.x

Thanks for all the vibes :) Bree is not as bad as I feared. Christobel says her chest is completely clear and all her other vital signs are good. Its just the Rhinitis which Christobel says does not look to be infected. She does not want to start Bree on Baytril due to the risk of it causing Arthritis in later life as can happen if given to a very young Rabbit. Neither does Christobel want to use any other abx at this stage. So Bree is to just be closely observed. I will be adding Echinacea to The Boblets drinking water and they have been moved to a new pen near the back door. The door is usually open ensuring a good air exchange. Bree is eating again now :)

I just hope that all the Boblets have avoided being infected by Bobbie. I guess time will tell

Janex

Back