• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cashmere younguns

cashmincal

Wise Old Thumper
cashs005avator.jpg

CashiesKits013.jpg

CashiesKits014.jpg

Cuties121.jpg

Keep the poor bunnies comments to other threads please; poor bunnies don't come up to you and lick your hands :lol:

Awwwwww how cute are they!!

Can I ask a question about grooming Cashmeres please. My Cashmere Maggie is about 6 now and despite regular grooming during all those years she still HATES it :roll: Anyways, my question is what do you think is the best grooming tool to use on a Cashmere. I use a comb but TONS of fur comes out during every grooming session meaning Mags often has a bald patch or two :oops: A brush just doesn't get to the undercoat

:? :?

Janex

Gorgeous fluffsters! :) Although they make me sneeze just looking at them! :shock: :lol:

Awww they are absolutely adorable :love: I'll be interested in Janes replies, I've given up with the comb on caramel and just shave her now!!!! She really hates it too! Not that she's cashmire but similar :lol:

They`re gorgeous Clare!:love: :love: :love: :love:

I so miss not having a fluffster to cuddle up with................ Do you just breed rew`s?

Su.x

I know what I'd do - I can not describe combs so I'd take a photo of what I use and tell you how I use them? :D I'd do that later. I only have mainly whites.

I don't have a sooty fawn Cashie.

Back