• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited!!! U/D Tomorrow's the big day

drboo

Mama Doe
My husband has just agreed to me getting Jack a girlfriend :D We are in the process of converting our 6ft x 8ft shed for them, and he has said that when we do the back garden next year, he is going to make them a special enclosure too :D Can't believe it!!! This is the bloke who wasn't keen when Jack arrived - he is now completely smitten. No wonder I love him!!! (PS. Have my eye on one particular bunny, but better wait until its all confirmed with the rescue, and checked out with Jack before I get carried away and start announcing new bunny names:lol: )

Last edited:
Its a downward spiral from 2 believe me.....I started with a single house bunny :lol:

Well the bonding has worked :D Jack and Tazmay are getting along great and so they are coming home tomorrow :D Shall post some piccies once they are settled.

A big thanks to Suzanne and Happy Hoppers :wave:

They are so cute together :love:

I think Jack is the boss, Taz is quite happy to trundle around behind him. :lol:

AW. That's great news. I love to hear about singlies finding partners:) . Looking forward to the "wedding" photos :lol:

Back