• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 months on

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
well just over!
this is bella when we got her 26th feb weighing in at 20.4kg

Bella001.jpg

and sitting with cody (wearing a lead because she HATED anyone touching her collar)

BellaandCody001.jpg

when we bought her home she didnt know what toys were really and she was very nervy and jumpy (although i think it was more nerves than anything else)

and this is her tonight :D now weighing 15.9kg (loss of 4.5kg) she has obviously had a lot of grooming and has been clipped. she is no longer bother by anyone touching her collar or neck in fact she thinks that people gently tugging at her scruff is a great part of any game :lol: and as you can see she loves her toys

dogsplaying018.jpg

dogsplaying036.jpg

dogsplaying038.jpg

dogsplaying012.jpg

(waiting for her rope to be thrown :D )

dogsplaying046.jpg

dogsplaying051.jpg

having a good shake :lol:

dogsplaying055.jpg

rubbing her head on the chair (she normally does this just after i have hoovered the chairs :roll: )

dogsplaying070.jpg

dogsplaying058.jpg

p.s. i havent got a clue what we were watching :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done she looks fantastic!! Bless her heart!!!:D

How do you manage to get such great action shots? I always miss them!:?

I take it she was a rescue, cheekytikki?
And great pictures as always :D !

Neil

she is codys little sister (same parents but a year younger) we got a phone call from their breeder one day asking if we wanted her as her previous owner had become very very ill and could no longer care for her and she was going into kennels in the next day or 2. so here she is (originally the idea was to have her and rehome her ourselves to save her going into kennels.......it didnt quite work out :lol: :lol: )

she looks soooooo happy!!! :D
Benson was the same with his collar - he walked around with a lead on for a few weeks too! :roll:

she looks soooooo happy!!! :D
Benson was the same with his collar - he walked around with a lead on for a few weeks too! :roll:

yeah better to be non confrnontational when they are like that. not sure if she was just possesive over it or if something bad had happened and she had a negative association with that collar but changing to a new collar helped no end :? aldo spent a lot of time stroking her neck and treating etc until now you can grab at her collar and she sit waiting for her treat :lol:

Back