• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This isn't a care question as such

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
right, just thought about something. Lilly is the larger rab and when i pick her up she curls up and seems like she does not know how to place her legs. I have to move them so they are correct when holding her against my chest. Bit of a wierd one i know but marsha is fine so i just wondered if any of you know why she does this?

xxx

I think some rabbits just aren't so secure being picked up so dig their claws in to grip on. Ben is a nightmare to carry around whereas Rose quite happily snuggles into my neck for a cuddle!

she been fine, its only the past week that this has happened. perhaps its the initial lift she does not like. because one you get her on your lap or chest and get her comfy, shes fine...
do you think im worrying over nothing?

xx

lol, they're our babies and i just panick. buit in saying that ive just put them to bed and she did not curl up. she was a stretchy mrs slinky who did not want to go to bed!!

Back