• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie - 0-4 weeks and a day U/D Recent piccies added!!!

Hi guys

Some of you may recall that just over 4 weeks ago we had a new arrival :D to the family Millie the chick was born on 4th June at about 9.55pm thought I'd show you some piccies of her from 0 days old-2weeks I have got some piccies that I took yesterday that will follow later got to load them onto the computer :lol:

Almost there!!!
Chickabouttohatchoutofegg4thJune.jpg

The glorious moment
Justhatched24thJune.jpg

Nestling into the eggs for a nap
SV400048.jpg

Next day in her new home
Chickinhisnewhome5thJune10.jpg

Exploring5thJune.jpg

1 week old
SV400080.jpg

SV400078-1.jpg

12 days old I love this first one she thought she'd found a friend in the chair leg!!! :love:
Ivefoundafriend16thJune.jpg

SV400128.jpg

2 weeks old
Newfeathersgrowing18thJune.jpg

She has grown so much and it feels like I have had her ages though it has only been a month she is so gorgeous!!!! :love: Will post the recent piccies (4 weeks old missed her 3rd week as we were away) hope I haven't overwhelmed you with piccies :lol: Thanks for looking comments welcome Esther x
P.S sorry if some are a bit big

Last edited:
Thanks she's a partridge pekin this is what she'll look like when she is older this is a picture of one of the two hens I kept along with a cockeral before the fox got them :(

betty.jpg

This is the cockeral
petewithbruce.jpg

Esther x

Aaaawww she's gorgeous :love: :love:

It's funny coz I saw the gorgeous pic of her on your siggie and I was going to put a post up asking you to post more piccies :D :D :D

Thanks guys here's some piccies i took on monday of Millie when she was 4 weeks old they're not great because she wouldn't sit still long enough :lol:

What is that up there? :D
4weeksoldtoday2ndJuly.jpg

Hello!!! :wave:
Curiousity2ndJuly.jpg

My little baby :love:
Mylittlegirlie2ndJuly.jpg

Esther x

Back