• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

there's a mouse in my bed

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: look what I found under my pillow :lol:
july07011.jpg

here's my Mousketeers out playing on my bed while I cleaned their cage. They're so fast it's really difficult to take decent pics. Then I lost one on the floor, she shimmied down my bedspread so that was the end of the photo session. All ok though caught her again :D
july07012.jpg

july07013.jpg

july07016.jpg

july07017.jpg

quick run!!! :shock:
july07019.jpg

Lovely lovely pics! I lost one of my spinies under the sideboard for a couple of hours the other week, so be careful! :lol: I couldn't believe how intelligent they are - thought I'd never catch him!

Lovely lovely pics! I lost one of my spinies under the sideboard for a couple of hours the other week, so be careful! :lol: I couldn't believe how intelligent they are - thought I'd never catch him!

I was starting to worry about that too, she kept springing out of my hands, in the end i ignored her for a while and she came upto me :D

I was starting to worry about that too, she kept springing out of my hands, in the end i ignored her for a while and she came upto me :D

My Charlie was absolutely determined not to be caught - in fact, he went beserk when I finally thwarted him! :shock: :lol:

My Charlie was absolutely determined not to be caught - in fact, he went beserk when I finally thwarted him! :shock: :lol:

how do you tell yours apart? I can't so they're just collectively known as the 3 Mousketeers :lol:

how do you tell yours apart? I can't so they're just collectively known as the 3 Mousketeers :lol:

Charlie is a fair bit bigger than Spike, and Spike has a stub of a tail, whereas Charlie has none. My husband reckons their faces are different too, but they've never stayed still long enough for me to figure that one out! :lol:

well if anyone can help me with mine, all 3 are in the pics above :shock: :lol:

Er..... :? :? :shock: :lol: Nope, you've got me there! :lol:

Do they all behave exactly the same? Mine are slightly different with their habits too.

one seems to be a bit braver, coming out first, climbing on me etc... though it's difficult to tell whether it's the same one each time or not :lol:

one seems to be a bit braver, coming out first, climbing on me etc... though it's difficult to tell whether it's the same one each time or not :lol:

It probably is. I think that's the only way you'll ever figure out who is who. :)

What pretty mouskies. Do Spinies tails break more easily, or do they just have short ones? :p

Spinies have vulnerable tails that break easily. It's to enable them to escape from predators when necessary. Our rescue spinies all came from a big rescue, and they were all very overcrowded, so no doubt got into all sorts of fights. :(

aw :-( At least you have them now. I heard about there being lots of spiney mice been rescued from a friend in London. One of my degu has a stubby tail, they don't seem to care do they? :lol:

Back