• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the willow warren

I've got the willow tunnell and I can recommend it. I bought it for Darcy when he was a baby (3 years ago at the end of this month!!:shock: ) along with lots of other toys and it really has lasted. Altho not for much longer now the two girls are chomping on it too. It really is a lovely toy. :D

No idea about the round feeder - mine would just push it over tho!:roll: :lol:

I've got a small hay rack for the piggies and a large one for the bunnies. They are great. Also, they send them packed with hay - a great way of your bunnies sampling the hay! :)

I get all my hay from there - not suprisingly I've never had any cash left over for toys, although they did send me some free goody bags for the buns at Christmas :D

shame the postage is so high for the Timothy hay seeds :cry: nearly twice as much as the seeds themselves :cry:

well i get my timmy hay from the vet - i call up when i need it and it comes the next day. its over £8 but the large bag does last. not sure if its cheaper to order from this site - but i don't like the idea of keeping large amounts of hay for ages.

I have had all sorts of things from these people, hay, toys, tepee's, racks etc etc and they are fantastic, well worth the money and quick delivery too!

If anyone is near Greenfields rescue they are now selling timothy hale/rye grass, bales i think, for £6. Wish i was closer then id buy it from there to help the rescue;)

Back