• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another newbie..a fluffie girl!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Ruffles:D
Rufflesb.jpg

she arrived very matted..her owners have NEVER brushed her:shock: She had poo stuck everywhere and how she has avoided flystrike I don't know.

Well she's had a wash and brush up and is now a more comfortable girlie:D
Easy to handle and not yet 2 years old....
Rufflesa.jpg

Look at that face!
Ruffles.jpg

I'm rather taken with this girlie-bun..
as you can see from thread I named her..she came in..(with her sister...now called Suki..not bonded...pics later) both in a bit of a state and with no names! I know the rabbits don't care but it says a lot about the attitude of the owners:cry:

Jill shes lovely. You have taken in a lot of bunnies lately. Do you find that people give up their bunnies when they have a holiday planned, say in July/August?

I'm rather taken with this girlie-bun..
as you can see from thread I named her..she came in..(with her sister...now called Suki..not bonded...pics later) both in a bit of a state and with no names! I know the rabbits don't care but it says a lot about the attitude of the owners:cry:

Thats soo wrong!! Through working with rescue animals, I've met some horrible and stupid people, but even most of them still named their 'pets'!!! Poor Ruffles and Suki..... in safe hands now though and they have names!:thumb:

Jill shes lovely. You have taken in a lot of bunnies lately. Do you find that people give up their bunnies when they have a holiday planned, say in July/August?

yep sadly run up to summer hols and then Oct when it starts getting cold and dark are the busiest times...:cry:
We are now full..(I'm sure other rescues are too) or we will be tonight when one more arrives..all my lovely fosterers are also full....so we need some new homes..as do other rescues! (having to cover everything I say now!:lol: )

Back