• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty naughty zeb - gail is going to kill me

he's chewed a massive piece of lino in the kitchen today right in front of the washer and theres no way to hide it :shock:

ive stuck a trainer over it for now so gail wont notice it before she goes to work :oops: but i dont know what to do. its beyond repair, looks appalling and i see a new lino bill coming :(

the only consolation is the carpets and lino were free from haslam homes and a good job really as most of the carpets have little dig holes in the corners. how can 5 bunnies depreciate our house by about £5K in under 6 months?

he is so badly behaved - naughty zeb. he is now officially barred from the kitchen too. i think i might have to make him a dig box to keep his mischief occupied :lol:

Uh - Oh !!!!!:shock:

I find myself in a constant battle to hide all of the things that my buns have nibbled throughout the house!!!:roll: :lol:

no i cant cope! i think he should go and live with audrey and we can let mandy sort the naughty bunsters out instead :lol:

my grey hairs have multiplied ridiculously since we got Mr Zeb - he can scale any pen known to bun, detests other rabbits (to the point of biting me if he can smell another bun on me), digs everything, keeps on peeing on gails bag (which is quite funny :lol: ), can sniff out an illicit newspaper at 20 paces (no more gi stasis please) and is generally the naughtiest rabbit i've ever heard of. apart from audrey of course :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh dear, I'm glad someone else has this problems too :lol: :lol:

Did you see my post on Sunday about Audrey chewing a big hole in my ex's bean bag chair? - he was not impressed! :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: i saw audrey's latest exploits :lol:

she's a very clever girl. you have to train her now to get revenge on anyone bad. you could hire her services out :lol:

Awww how awful - and you always feel scared as to when someone notices :lol:
Isaac done that to my mums bathroom carpet on thursday :s I couldnt hide it - when she came back , She saw straight away :roll: but it was technically my fault !! I didnt see him get in the bathroom and he must have been shut their a while :lol: I said 5 hours although it porbably felt like that to him... relaistically it was only 1 :lol:

:lol: i saw audrey's latest exploits :lol:

she's a very clever girl. you have to train her now to get revenge on anyone bad. you could hire her services out :lol:

She's a good judge of character too- I think I'll have to get potential boyfriends to pass the Audrey test first before I can go out with them :lol:

Back