• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kim 106.........here's Willow

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Thought you might like to see some pictures of her I took yesterday, she is gorgeous

Willow2-2.jpg

Willow2.jpg

Hope you like them

oh my she looks so mutch better than she did even 2 days ago bless her

Yes, she does look better and today I caught her having a little nibble of some hay!!, hopefully she will get a liking for it, she loves running around the garden talking to all the other bunnies:lol: :lol:

thats grate have decided that her and bailey if the vet willl agree to nuter him will have the shed with a seprate run as madam snowey has decided that she dosent want a husbun after all

Yes, she does look better and today I caught her having a little nibble of some hay!!, hopefully she will get a liking for it, she loves running around the garden talking to all the other bunnies:lol: :lol:

oh and bailey loves his hay so mutch so that he eats 4 big hand fulls a day

ill get some photos of the planed bunny shed today need advice on how to convert it into a suterbale bunny palace oh and need to track down a run for the area they can use if i move snoweys hutch to the sid eof the shed

Back