• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP!! A Boblet Riot!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am TRYING to wean The Boblets off their night-time bowl of Goats Milk by reducing the amount I give and diluting it with water. Tonight the Boblets are PROTESTING!! :shock: :? :roll: Even Little Bill (AKA Dippy) is joining in, although he doesn't have a clue whats going on :lol: How any-bun or ME will get any sleep tonight I dont know.............:shock: :shock:

Janex

Last edited:
I just wanted to let you know it gets worse from now on. I think milk must come with sedatives cos they less they drink the more crazy they get.

My sister woke me up at 5am today cos the rabbit had broken out of the kitchen, crossed the dinning room, lounge, climbed the stairs, jumped over the mess in her door way and poked the cat... who starts yowling whilst the rabbit starts jumping around the room exploring. He see's me and high tails it back down stairs.

He repeats the disappearing act again at lunch time, only this time disappears under my bed.

The only good thing is at least he comes back when he's called so we can usually locate him fairly quickly.

Tam

I just wanted to let you know it gets worse from now on. I think milk must come with sedatives cos they less they drink the more crazy they get.

My sister woke me up at 5am today cos the rabbit had broken out of the kitchen, crossed the dinning room, lounge, climbed the stairs, jumped over the mess in her door way and poked the cat... who starts yowling whilst the rabbit starts jumping around the room exploring. He see's me and high tails it back down stairs.

He repeats the disappearing act again at lunch time, only this time disappears under my bed.

The only good thing is at least he comes back when he's called so we can usually locate him fairly quickly.

Tam

Oh no and it'll be in multiples of 5 :shock: :shock: :shock:

Janex

Jane can we have some piccies of the protesting boblets please, and do you have any idea on their sex yet? :D

I will try to get some more pics but they'll probably be just a blur as the wont stay still long :roll: :lol:
We have 2 Bucks, Little Bill (Dippy Boblet :lol: ) and John-Boy and 3 Does, Bree, Nellie and Peggy-Sue

I failed in my first attempt as a Rabbit Rehomer............:oops: :roll: :oops:

Janex

Awww bless them!!! They are real little characters already!!:D Darcy still protests if he doesn't get his bit of apple!!:roll: :D

Back