• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny on Super Vets-BBC1 Now

booo hoooooooooo right ill no ill watch it on play back thank good for that had to sit throw2 hours of boring talks yawns loudley

I notice the narrator said that if the leg couldn't be pinned it was likely the rabbit would have to be put to sleep:(

As it was a front leg that was broken, surely another consideration should have been amputation, a rabbit is perfectly capable of living a full life with a front leg missing. I have the living proof of that currently asleep on the rug at my feet,

This comment made me angry as it implied that there was nothing else that could be done if the pinning failed. I bet the PTS suggestion wouldn't have been made it it had been a cat or dog:!: :!:

Ange

I notice the narrator said that if the leg couldn't be pinned it was likely the rabbit would have to be put to sleep:(

As it was a front leg that was broken, surely another consideration should have been amputation, a rabbit is perfectly capable of living a full life with a front leg missing. I have the living proof of that currently asleep on the rug at my feet,

This comment made me angry as it implied that there was nothing else that could be done if the pinning failed. I bet the PTS suggestion wouldn't have been made it it had been a cat or dog:!: :!:

Ange

Thats EXACTLY what I said last time it was on. I guess the mention of PTS adds to the 'drama' TV thrives on but is VERY misleading :evil:

Janex

Thats EXACTLY what I said last time it was on. I guess the mention of PTS adds to the 'drama' TV thrives on but is VERY misleading :evil:

Janex

I saw it the first time it was on as well, it made me angry then too. I had half hoped the PTS mention had been ditched for the repeat:rolleyes:

I have just tried the BBC website to see it there is a message board for comments/feedback, unfortunately there is nothing.

I suppose on the plus side, the rabbits owner was at least prepared to pay for the treatment. I guess that says more for the owner than the programme.

Back