• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four days till barney and cuba meet!!

CuBar

Warren Scout
Iv just told cuba that it is only 4 more days until she meets barney and potentially has to share her bed with a husbun :D
Im excited and very nervous about the meet and greet :oops:

When I told him this morning that he is going to be meeting someone very special on Saturday this was his response. A quick wash and brush up!::lol:
DSC02128.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

So, do you think she'll like me, mum?
DSC02124.jpg

Bump up for Amanda

Sorry folks..I'm Bumping this up for Amanda in case it falls off the page and she misses it!!

Rog has just just come back in having been out with Barney for the past half hour(I wondered where he'd disappeared to!) and says he's just like an affection sponge..he'll soak up as much as you give him..he's been sitting chattering away on Roger's knee:)

:lol: :lol: those pictures are funny! Cuba keeps licking Barneys towel! :D
Hi Barney :wave: not long now :D

I caught cuba grooming Barneys towel again! For those who dont know we've swapped towels with the two buns and cuba keeps grooming it :lol:

Every time I walk passed cubas cage I asked her where Barneys towel is and I swear to god she starts licking it :lol: She's 100% back to full health after the weekend, how bout Barney? Will he be ok for the meet? :wave:

He's absolutely fine. I can honestly say that within 24 hours he was almost back to normal, and now he's fit and rarin' to meet his ladyfriend:lol: He's such a soppy softy....
How early do you want to come on Saturday?

Back