• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help with rabbit boarding!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
argh,
I might be going on holiday in the summer holidays and i will ahve no one to look after my bunnies!
Rabbit boarding would be too expensive for 4 rabbits and all my friends are either looking after my piggies or are on holiday.
I don't know what to dooooooooo:(

Pair them up- derby bunny haven is only £4 per pair per day, and I'd bet they'd do you a deal for four.

What about your pigs as well?

Pair them up- derby bunny haven is only £4 per pair per day, and I'd bet they'd do you a deal for four.

What about your pigs as well?

eep, that'll cost £56 for a week.. i guess i don't have a choice, the piggies are hopefully being looked after by my friends

It will be very difficult to find boarding during the summer holidays, a lot of them have been booked months ago. But you still need someone who has some experience with rabbits and who can tell if one of them is not feeling well. If your parents allow you to have that many animals, then they should know that going on holiday will be difficult, and they should plan ahead and pay for the boarding.

Back