• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowey

kim 106

Mama Doe
hows willow today hope shes being a good girl and not to mutch troble

talk soon cant wate untill she comes to live with me now snoweys decided baileys the worse thing shes ever sen hes going to the vets on friday im hoping they will nuter him sooner rather than later

Hi

I am just taking her to the vets for a check up so I will let you know when I get back, she is a gorgeous bunny, so friendly, she's beautiful

ok thank you bet shes a lot happer now shes not stuck in a 3foot somthing hutch with no hay oh and the slugs

We measured the hutch and it was 33 inches wide by 24 inches high by 20 inches deep and came with live in lodger slugs!!!!!!!! ugh!!

Anyway, took Willow to the vets and she's had her teeth checked and she has some spurs and ulcerations to her cheeks, the vet rasped them a bit as she doesn't want to give her an anaesthetic yet until she has been panacured, so I am starting the panacur tonight and I have to give her metacam, she has had her nails clipped, and she has had her myxo vaccination.

The vet said she was in fair condition considering that she has never seen a vet before and I am taking her back next week for another check up for her teeth and she was very well behaved and let the vet poke and prod her about.

Willow is a gorgeous bunny and when I take some more pictures I will post them up.

ok thank you i hope shes going to improve now howold did the vet recon she was ill look later got to go to school now oh joy 2 1/2 hours of fun

Back