• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chaos + Aether foster bunnies

Jocelyn

Mama Doe
Sorry for the rubbish pictures - I'll get some decent ones when I lay my hands on a digital camera!

I'm not actually sure if they're brothers or if they are the same age. Aether is definitely young so he probably is around 12 weeks as the woman who dumped them said, he is small but his ears are quite a bit bigger that Chaos' and his face is longer. But Chaos looks a LOT more netherland dwarf like than Aether and he also looks older. I'm not sure if it's just that he looks a bit scraggy because of his tooth problem. They're supposed to be lionhead x nethie - could this combo produce such different boys? Also Chaos' bits are very much descended [ripe for the picking I'd imagine!] where as Aether's are still very tiny [but still there :)]

Image130.jpg

Chaos: Look, look I *can* eat.. kind of!

Image129.jpg

You're kind of scary.. but we think we like you :rolleyes:

Image127.jpg

Aether: I'll pose for you but don't come any closer!!

Image124.jpg

Am I handsome?

Last edited:
Awww, what GREAT piccies Jocelyn!!!!!:love:

They look SO much calmer and happier already!!!!!:D :D

These poor guys must wonder what's UP with all of this attention......but I think they are SERIOUSLY liking it!!!!!:D :D :D

Back