• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how on earth?

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
went to sort the buns out this morning. was greeted at the door by teegs...but no duchess. where on earth could she be? checked under the sandpit, behind the bins, in the carboard box. decided to give the cage another check and on the second level i could see her....sort of! she had obviously got onto the box, up onto the hay bin, behind the cage and was perched rather precariously on top of the folded up crate, obviously stuck! so i got her out (not an easy task! as i could just about fit my arms down the gap but didnt have any space for manouvering) and gave her a cuddle and i could tell she was scared because shje properly snuggled into me which she doesnt usually do :love: put her on the floor and she dashed over to the tray and sat there for about 5 mins going to the loo!!! bless her such strict litter training :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

They DO get themselves into some predicaments sometimes, don't they?!?!?:roll: :lol: :lol:

Back