• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Florence, BooBoo, Colleen...DINNER!

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
It was the trio's turn for dinner at 6.30pm sharp in the kitchen tonight!

2 of BooBoo...

dinner3021.jpg

dinner3090.jpg

2 of Florence...

dinner3059.jpg

dinner3052.jpg

3 of Colleen...

dinner3067.jpg

dinner3022.jpg

dinner3174.jpg

Florence and Colleen...

dinner3143.jpg

And lastly Colleen framed by her big buddies...

dinner3193.jpg

Neil

Loads of mouth piccies! I love colleen, please can i bunnynap her, shes lovely, and i have a soft spot for dutchies... :love:

March Hare...thank you! I see your signature has grown :lol: !

CottonMather...thank you :D !

oscarbunny...I was really pleased with her pictures! no, you can't have her :lol: !

kayj...thanks kayj, I'll put new Rita (Velvet) ones on soon :D !

Bavarian Bunny...so many shots went in the bin because Florence and BooBoo put their heads down and don't even come up for air :roll: !

Neil

They are all beautiful :)

I still cant believe how many different sizes and breeds of rabbits you can get. I always thought a rabbit was a rabbit :oops: until joining here and getting my own bun of course :D

Claire

Romy...thanks, plenty of eating shots here!

Honeybunny...that was a definite one to go on :lol: !

chloaster...thanks!

Sox...thanks, there are loads of different breeds!

Neil

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww they are amazing photos!! Gorgeous bunnies and love how they all have their pout pose on ;)

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww they are amazing photos!! Gorgeous bunnies and love how they all have their pout pose on ;)

Thanks Diddeen, it was so uncomfortable laying on the floor trying to get lower than their heads to get all the eating/pout/mouth shots! I know I can do better and I'm sure you'll see the results :D :lol: !

Neil

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5206/amadwg1.gif[/I

Aaaaaaaaaaaw, God! What lovely pics!
They are indeed gorgeous bunnies!
With their little mouths pouting this way, you really feel like kissing them on their noses!

Back