• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She had them

kabes_20

New Kit
Well my little girl, had 4 cut little bunnies last night, all doing well and Wilmar(mum) is doing well. Wanting lots of pats too.

Ok, it's a bit late over here now (11.30pm), in the morning more experienced baby people will be on to give you advice :D .

Neil

Could someone tell me whats going to happen and when? eg. when they open there eyes, start eating, bouncing around????

congrats on the new arrivals, one of my girls had a litter at the weekend as well so its all new to me but i think the babies will start moving about about three weeks old, i think the same applies to eyes opening

My free ad babies opened their eyes at 10 days, & the bigger ones were moving around within days of that. I didn't really handle them until they were 2 weeks old, apart from to put stray ones back in the nest (rub hands in Mum's litter first).

At 8 weeks, they need to be weaned from Mum. Boys need to be separated from girls shortly after. Boys can be neutered (some vets do 12 weeks, mine do about 16weeks), & 6-8 weeks later go back to live with their sisters/Mum. Females can be spayed from 5 monthish.

Back