• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny!!

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Meet Oscar!! he's just the cutest thing i have ever seen, he's absolutely lovely!!

Photo-0260.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

Photo-0268.jpg

I'm so pleased with him!! xx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :love:

That must be what my dear departed Tia looked like as a baby - she was all growed up when I adopted her:

P1010002.jpg

He's a netherland dwarf, he is so delightful! I have him in my indoor cage at the mo but can't let him run free as house is by no way bunny proofed yet and the other half keeps on that 'the rabbit should live outside with the pigs'!! he must get it into his head that 'the rabbit' is a HOUSE rabbit!! hehe he has a lovely huge run attached to his cage which he can go in during the day but i close the cage at night so he feels safe but last night he was so cross when i said it was bed time and shut him in!! bless he's so cute! xx

That is one cute bunny. I have a Dutch/Netherland Dwarf Cross, he's more dwarf then Dutch though, he has got attitude (I'll bet yours has too)!

Back