• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audrey's latest destruction...

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday morning I went out, leaving Audrey loose cos she's been quite well behaved recently.

Half an hour later I got a call from my ex who had arrived home to polystyrene balls all over hallway and a huge hole in his £200 bean bag chair :shock:

She obviously chose her moment well...she's never shown the slightest interest in it before :rolleyes: :lol: My ex is really angry now :rolleyes:

And today she has chewed a big chunk of my favourite belt which I'd left on top on her crate :x ...karma I guess cos I did find it secretly amusing that she had attacked his ridiculously expensive bean bag :lol:

Last edited:
Aww bless innocent Audrey ! The bean bag tried to get her and she had to fight it off ! :lol: :lol:

Are you sure it was Aurdrey? I think if my ex had spent £200 on a bean bag I'd want to nibble a whole in it myself :mrgreen:

Are you sure it was Aurdrey? I think if my ex had spent £200 on a bean bag I'd want to nibble a whole in it myself :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe I'll start doing that with his stuff and say it must have been Audrey :twisted: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe I'll start doing that with his stuff and say it must have been Audrey :twisted: :lol:

Maybe she jumped at it and it toppled on her and she had to chew her way out? In which case, if I am right it is your ex's fault for leaving such a dangerous object lying around. Poor bunny was simply saving herself :lol: :D As for the belt let me think............................. maybe she thought it was a huge snake:thumb:

Maybe she jumped at it and it toppled on her and she had to chew her way out? In which case, if I am right it is your ex's fault for leaving such a dangerous object lying around. Poor bunny was simply saving herself :lol: :D As for the belt let me think............................. maybe she thought it was a huge snake:thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone, she's such a good girl standing up for her Mum :lol: She bites him when he walks past too :lol:

Yeah.... If MY ex bought a 200 pound beanbag, that hole would have been there a looooonnnnnggggg time ago... lol :angel:

sorry about your belt though...

I see you have little Audrey well trained Mandy! ;) Well nearly - you might want to do more lessons on "his stuff you can chew, mine you can't" :lol:

I see you have little Audrey well trained Mandy! ;) Well nearly - you might want to do more lessons on "his stuff you can chew, mine you can't" :lol:

:lol: :lol: Maybe I should start smearing jam or something on his stuff so she sees the difference :lol:

Hmmmm genius, that would work :idea:

Back