• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding dilemma- opinions please...

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going on holiday next week (wahoo! :D ) and Audrey is supposed to be staying in my office for the week and my workmate will look after her, but although my bosses are fine with it I do feel I am taking the p a bit....so I've just been in touch with the boarding place she was originally going to go to, and they've said still have places.

I think it's a reasonable sized hutch in a shed, with a couple of hours out each day, either in a run if the weather's nice, or in to the house if it's bad. Do you think that would be alright?

If she stayed in my office she'd be out loose in the room all day, which would obviously be better, but I just don't want to inconvenience my work....and last time she stayed there when I was on a business trip she pulled loads of wallpaper off the wall :shock: :rolleyes: :lol:

I was a bit worried the boarding place may not monitor her hocks properly and they might end up bad again if they did put her on wet grass, although someone from RU has used them before and said they were good.

What do you think? :?

Oh god I honestly didn't start this thread so you would all offer to look after her for me :oops: thank you :D

I was going to PM you about where you were going to board Audrey as I might need to board ours at Christmas and wanted your advice. Anyway if you do use a boarder let me know which and what they are like.

Can't somebody in Nottingham start a blooming bunny boarding place? there seems to be a lack of them. weren't you thinking of a job change Mandy?

I was going to PM you about where you were going to board Audrey as I might need to board ours at Christmas and wanted your advice. Anyway if you do use a boarder let me know which and what they are like.

It looks like I won't be using this place now. But this is the website:
http://www.derbybunnyhaven.co.uk/

Isabel has used them before!

Neil-and-Maria said:
You can send her to us in Blackpool, Mandy, but you can't have her back !

Neil

Hmmmm after her latest exploits you're on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back