• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Boblet Update

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The Boblets are doing OK, although one of the girlies is very sneezy and will probably have to go onto abx. Obviously this is risky for such a young Bun as her GI tract will not yet have developed a 'good' gut bacteria balance so abx will put her at risk of Enterotoxaemia which is usually fatal :cry: That's why we have been trying to hold off starting her on them. Dippy Boblet, now known as Little Bill, is still.......errrrrrmm......DIPPY!! :lol:

I said that I would only give a name to a Boblet I am keeping..................

So here are Little Bill, John-Boy, Bree, Nellie and Peggy-Sue.........:oops: :oops:

Picture879.jpg

Picture881.jpg

My career as a Rabbit Rehomer has failed miserably....:oops: :oops:
But I could not expect anyone to adopt a Boblet that's very likely to have longterm health problems could I..............

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well fancy that...you keeping a few boblets :lol: :lol:

They couldn't find a better home Jane :thumb:

Can you tell them apart Jane? I'm struggling with the three REW girls I've got here! :shock: :lol:

Louise

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what are your numbers at now? ;) :lol:

they are gorgeous but :shock: have they been sleeping in grow bags? :shock:

Awwwww they've found their loving forever home! No better could ever be found. Are you going to reunite Bobbie with them once she's better? xxx:D

No surprise there Jane;) So happy for the Boblets that they get to stay with you.

The Boblets are doing OK, although one of the girlies is very sneezy and will probably have to go onto abx. Obviously this is risky for such a young Bun as her GI tract will not yet have developed a 'good' gut bacteria balance so abx will put her at risk of Enterotoxaemia which is usually fatal :cry: That's why we have been trying to hold off starting her on them. Dippy Boblet, now known as Little Bill, is still.......errrrrrmm......DIPPY!! :lol:

I said that I would only give a name to a Boblet I am keeping..................

So here are Little Bill, John-Boy, Bree, Nellie and Peggy-Sue.........:oops: :oops:

Picture879.jpg

Picture881.jpg

My career as a Rabbit Rehomer has failed miserably....:oops: :oops:
But I could not expect anyone to adopt a Boblet that's very likely to have longterm health problems could I..............

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cant believe u r keeping them all but i like the " i only said id give names to the boblets id keep":lol: :lol: :lol:

Back