• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argos cubes / NIC cages (pic added)

chloaster

Warren Veteran
I have a box of them (20) + 5 extra ones with 27 of the corner pieces going spare. I'm going to auction these off to help towards Bunny Fat Camp.

If you would like to make an offer for these please add to the thread. I'll leave it open for a week. If you live further than collecting distance let me know and I'll see how much they could be posted for. If no-one is interested I'll put them on ebay. :D

CIMG8220.jpg

Last edited:
HI the cage in my pic is an NIC cage if that what you were looking for.You can do anything with them.Would you guys mind if I posted a link from anther forum that has a larg tread about these cages?So you can see them in many diff shapes and forms?

Sorry - They are the same as the ones in Crazyt123's post except they are silver in colour - kind of like these ones -

http://www.michiganrabbitrescue.org/condo.htm

Will get a pic and post if you like? The grids themselves are 14"square, can't find an exact link as the argos ones have been discontinued but there are a few examples on the forum of how people have used them.

Last edited:
HI the cage in my pic is an NIC cage if that what you were looking for.You can do anything with them.Would you guys mind if I posted a link from anther forum that has a larg tread about these cages?So you can see them in many diff shapes and forms?

Thanks - that would be good!:D

Hey I was just wondering if you guys have CostCos?? (sorry if I know this is a stupid question I was just wondering) Cause they do sell them there

Hi do u have some kind of price in mind ?:D

As much as possible!! :D In all seriousness I'm not sure how much they are at the mo, but if you're interested you could make an opening offer and see where it goes from there!

Lea-Anne - yes, I believe they are suitable for Guineas and because Guineas don't jump you can probably get and even larger area out of them!

I have put them on the Guinea Pig forum linked to us too. :D

I've been wanting some for ages, but I can't really get any till I've moved. However I did find some at screwfix direct which are around 20 quid for 4 cubes, which I think would be 12 sections, if anyone wanted a rough guide of starting price.

I really want to put an offer in, but you'd have to give me some idea of postage first. I'm in Sheffield.

Thanks,

Nicola

Postage is looking quite expensive so far - the best I've found is about £10 on the internet. Will pop down the p/o today and have a chat with them see if I can get a better price.

I will have some of these to sell soonish too, hope you get a good price Chloe!

Here is an example of a guinea pig cage I made (Worm demonstrating!):
m11.jpg

And another photo:
m3.jpg

They only need to be one square high cos pigs can't climb.

Last edited:
Back