• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie Vibes....

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I know we are all lighting a candle for passed bunsters tonight at 8pm, but I just thought how about we start doing a special Vibe for really needy bunsters like Bobbie? If you don't mind Jane? ;)

I was thinking we could all sit and think/send thoughts about how much we love Bobbie and want her to feel loved and wanted, and have a good life with Jane. Maybe if we all imagine her getting better and her urine sore healing in our minds all together say at 7pm? It could be really effective? :D

I know we are all lighting a candle for passed bunsters tonight at 8pm, but I just thought how about we start doing a special Vibe for really needy bunsters like Bobbie? If you don't mind Jane? ;)

I was thinking we could all sit and think/send thoughts about how much we love Bobbie and want her to feel loved and wanted, and have a good life with Jane. Maybe if we all imagine her getting better and her urine sore healing in our minds all together say at 7pm? It could be really effective? :D

Awww Romy that's so sweet of you :)
Bobbie has not been at all well today :cry: I am so hoping she will get better but right now her Respiratory symptoms are horrendous. She REALLY needs as many vibes as possible.........

Janex

I sent lots of vibes and warm pictures of Bobbie hopping around, sore-free. I hope they come true xxxxx:D

Back