• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Play Veg

Does anyone else have one? It's like a little raffia-like toy in the shape of a veg (or supposed to be :lol:) I bought one for Georgie and she likes tossing it around though she tends to toss it into her water dish :roll: :lol:

Esther x

i got the carrot one and my two just looked at it and walked away

probably upset that it wasnt a real carrot:lol:

i have the carrot one (well my rabbits do anyway) thye dont play with it that much but occasionally they will chuck it across the room (normally at me :roll: )

Play veg is universally loved by all in my house! The start chewing them and throwing them around as soon as they've got them! :D Even the pigs will have a go!

I bought a weird, pineapple looking Play Veg toy for my rabbit, Barney. :) He ignores it entirely thoughout the week, but after his weekly clean out, he makes a point of pushing into the back corner and then covering it with all the wood shavings. Every week I have to dig it out so I don't accidentally throw it away. I'd assume he doesn't think much of it, but I also figured that at least he has something to do whilst he buries it...

I bought the carrot one today, and have it in a bag for when I get my new Dutch girlie this week. Maybe she'll appreciate it more. ^-^

That's the one! Is it a pineapple? Because I've never been able to work out what else it might be... The shop where I bought it only had that one, and a carrot one. And I bought the last carrot one, so I'm feeling smug. Hehe.

I had the carrot one for Jen for a while and she loved throwing it about... unfortunately it also soon became a casualty of her love of chewing things too :(

My two love the Play Veg, they tend to chew the green bits first before having a go at the rest of it - I got the pineapple and the carrot and both are unrecognisable now :lol:

Mine's just so much orange string now. Gone peacefully to rest in bin land.

I did get one similar from wilkos that was all like the top of the carrot, but it made Molly sneezey. :roll:

Back