• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you dry your hutches..

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
When its really cold or raining? I use an old hairdryer :oops: :lol: I love it when its all sunny and they are dry in about half an hour :lol:

Fortunately mine doesn't get wet inside as my buns are litter trained, and i've put self adhesive floor tiles on the wall behind the trays in case of over enthusiastic weeing:)lol:) as well as on the floor.

Fortunately mine doesn't get wet inside as my buns are litter trained, and i've put self adhesive floor tiles on the wall behind the trays in case of over enthusiastic weeing:)lol:) as well as on the floor.

Luckily mine use their litter trays too, I just like to scrub the whole thing out once a week so its all nice and fresh for them :oops: :lol: Keep meaning to put down floor tiles but havent gotten round to it yet :roll: :lol:

Back