• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Boris.

Kylie541

Warren Veteran
I should introduce Boris he is 10 weeks old and in no way takes Archie's place but certainly brightens up my day. He got on really well at the vets a couple of days ago so I think it's safe to say this is one healthy baby boy.

Boris017.jpg

Boris025.jpg

Boris027.jpg

Boris028.jpg

Boris044.jpg

Boris033.jpg

Boris045.jpg

Boris021.jpg

Boris006.jpg

He lives in my bedroom right next to my bed.:D
Boris049.jpg

and like to watch tv from his cage
Boris050.jpg

Last edited:
oh he is so cute and fluffy love the name as well oh i want to kidnap him lol only joking :)(about the kidnap thing- he really is beautiful)

He is fluffy. He is supposedly a lion head but he isn't as fluffy as you would expect him to be but I am not sure if they get fluffier as they grow?

aaawww he's very cute.. certainly looks like a lionhead. They are supposed to just have a mane around their neck.. some have less than others and some have more than others;)
My simba had a cage like that when i first got him.. he soon grew out of it though;)

The vet thinks he won't be too big so I am hoping he won't grow to big. He doesn't spend a lot of time in his cage his active time is all spent charging around the house. He will also have a run for the garden.

Thanks guys. He is a total sweetheart and loves cuddles. He has boundless energy too everyone in the vets fell in love everyone made such a fuss. I was so proud:D

Last edited:
lovely Boris

What a beauty. My two are the same fluffiness as him and are lion head x dutch. They are 11 weeks.

Back