• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new babies!

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Silas:

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

Silas is such a softie - he has been getting on really well with the other boys and Flower, but Beauty initially decided that she likes to bite his bum! :shock:
She has stopped chasing him now, as she has realied that he isn't trying to threaten her dominance... but she is still not too amused!:
4-2.jpg

I'm sure she'll look on the bright side soon - another boy to demand a groom from! :lol:

Trixie and Skittle:
well and truley in love
5-1.jpg

sluuuuuuuuurp!
7-1.jpg

ahhhh... my first baby! :love:
6-1.jpg

What great pics Faye!
Silas is so handsome.I'm suprised Beauty hasn't tried harder to impress him:lol:

and Trixie and Skittle..just shows she really did know who she wanted! Lovely to see her so happy:D

Straight in at the deep end, eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thinks "must get another, she's caught me up!"
Silas is a star and I can't believe the loved up couple!

Neil

Straight in at the deep end, eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thinks "must get another, she's caught me up!"
Silas is a star and I can't believe the loved up couple!

Neil

I only got them all so that you can use me as an argument to get another Neil! aren't I kind!?!?!

What great pics Faye!
Silas is so handsome.I'm suprised Beauty hasn't tried harder to impress him:lol:

and Trixie and Skittle..just shows she really did know who she wanted! Lovely to see her so happy:D

I think Beauty is a bit suspicious of Silas cos he is wearing eyeliner, mascara and has curled his whiskers and eyelashes :lol: perhaps she doesn't believe him when he says "I'm a boooooooooooy!!!!!!" :lol:
They're all pretty settled at the moment :D

As for Trixie and Skittle: Get a room!!! :lol: they're both really chilled, Trix hasn't even flinched when I stroke them both :D

Love that first pic of silas... what a gorgeous bunster... love his facial markings... he is very adam ant :D

and so pleased to see Trixie and Skittle together... in LOVE :love:

Awwwwwww Faye thats wonderful!!! To see Skittle and Trixie both so loved up and happy is great. Dont ya just love a happy ending.....:love: :love:

:love: :love: :love: I was wondering this morning whether you'd got them all!

They are gorgeous! Did you say Silas is a cross breed rex? He looks like a 'proper' one. Very handsome boy :love:

Aw and the happy couple look very loved up :)

:love: :love: :love: I was wondering this morning whether you'd got them all!

They are gorgeous! Did you say Silas is a cross breed rex? He looks like a 'proper' one. Very handsome boy :love:

Aw and the happy couple look very loved up :)

The RSPCA have said that he's a rexy-cross... he certainly has a rex coat and shape :D

I think Beauty is a bit suspicious of Silas cos he is wearing eyeliner, mascara and has curled his whiskers and eyelashes :lol: perhaps she doesn't believe him when he says "I'm a boooooooooooy!!!!!!" :lol:

What a beautiful family! They're all fab!:love: :love:

Back