• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dream Has Come True

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I have a dutch in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D I am sure lots of you know my dutch bunny obsession, well it turns out that a lady who lived 30 seconds from my house had contacted Tree to say she had a bun she wanted to rehome so I went to collect the bun today! He is stunning and I am fostering him for 2 weeks for Tree until she can take him for his op etc so anyway enough babble...here he is :D ..................

1-7-2007029.jpg

1-7-2007028.jpg

1-7-2007027.jpg

1-7-2007026.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Awwwwwwwwww Chloe shes adorable!!!!!!!!! I was mean to be having a black lop from Tree but he has a potential home so I cant stop him going if he has a chance to go to a new home sooner rather than later kind of thing :love:

AWWW! :love: You have a dutchie at last, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up a resident bunny!:lol:

What a lovely bunny!

Come to my house, I have four! Dutches are such bottom heavy little bunnies! Cute cute cute.

Fiona x

Oh, how GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can come to my house ANY time!!!!!:love: :love:

Oh deary me you all know me so well! Well the plan is he goes to Tree in 2 weeks has his op vaccs etc, then lololololololol I will have him back to bond with Poppet Bino and Orchid :oops:

Yay!!! :D He's such a cutie.

I can't say that we have a lack of Dutch bunnies at ARC at the moment. :lol: But I had to wave bye bye to my foster bunny yesterday, she went to her new home. I miss her excited binkies every time I opened her hutch in the morning. :(

He is a little digger and I even got a binky yesterday he seems so happy after being shut away 100% of the time in his cage with no human interaction :cry:

Back