• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New outdoor pens

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
I just bought some new playpens for my lovelies. It's actually not made for rabbits, or animals at all... but it's just as good, of not better, than any pet store bought rabbit-pen:D (as long as you don't have baby bunnies, they eskape in no time:lol: )
Zakurasbinge2.jpg

Zakurasbinge1.jpg

Here's Zakura's pen.
Sasukesbinge2.jpg

Sasukesbinge1.jpg

And Sasuke's
Zakura1-1.jpg

Zakuralove.jpg

And some pictures of my gorgeous girl testing out the new pen:D
Sasukepsofan.jpg

Sasuke isn't quite as willing to be photografed, but here's a picture taken indoor a few days ago. Unfortunately he's lost some of his gorgeous black fur and gotten a tan:roll:

Nice pens for lovely rabbits!:love: :love: Is the one bun on the last pic a Rex?

Yes he is:love: My gorgeous silky bunnyboy. I have some better pictures of him taken last year.
Sasukeptrampolina.jpg

This is one of the best pictures I've got of him. Back then he actually was black too:lol:

Oh it's true that he has changed colour! He's gorgeous!!!!! You really feel like cuddling him.
Hey, bunnyboy, what about a holiday in France? Maybe you'll like my country so much you'll decide to stay with me...:mrgreen:

Oh it's true that he has changed colour! He's gorgeous!!!!! You really feel like cuddling him.
Hey, bunnyboy, what about a holiday in France? Maybe you'll like my country so much you'll decide to stay with me...:mrgreen:

If he goes to France he may have to:lol: Norwegian laws for import of rabbits (even if they've only been out of the country for a short while:roll: ) are very strict.
He turns brown when he's been out in the sun for too long. Last year when I was going to show him I had to put him out after sundown. Which looked very unfair. Zakura spent the whole day outside and he only got to come out 2-4 hours at night:( The price for beauty....:roll:
He got back his black coat after next molt.

Back