• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Neil....U/D more pictures

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
A beautiful continental giant has come in to the rescue

In some lights she looks grey and in others she looks a beautiful shade of blue!

GertietheGiant.jpg

GertietheGiant-1.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous

Last edited:
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! What do you know about her snowy? Is she very big, is she a conti? Has she got a white belly?

Neil

Right, Jane has called her Gertie and she is about 8 months old, she is a breeders reject and was going to be 'necked', (the breeders words not mine) and so somebody got her away from the breeder and kept her but she is getting so big that lady couldn't keep her anymore so she has come in to us, we had her spayed last week.

And yes, she has a white tummy!!

Last edited:
Oooooh I like her, a lot!:love:

.....though I cant help feeling a bit annoyed at the breeder, thats the 2nd time I've heard that 'phrase' this week, from a so called 'breeder'!!:evil:

Just to clarify CottonMather, BooBoo is a blue but you also get the same colour with white rings round the eyes, white jowl, white tail and belly. That first photo suggests white rings round the eyes and tail and possibly the jowl too but you can't see her underside. We saw an opal French Lop at kayj's one time and that rabbit was beautiful! Naturally I am VERY tempted but there's two of us in this relationship. I think I'm going to buy Maria a big box of chocolates (already done flowers this week!)! ;) :D !

Neil

Oh, she is PERFECT for you Neil!!!!!!! You MUST have her......it is destiny!!!!!:p ;)

May I suggest that you take Maria out to dinner somewhere nice?!?!?!?:lol: :lol:

It really is destiny - the answer to your bunny prayers!! She is stunning and so friendly look at those soft brown bunny eyes!!!:D

Maybe you should take Maria out for dinner - sunday lunch with box of chocs....:D

Back