• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC cages & cages

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Hey peeps come and share your
Nic cages and reg cages!!

I finally got to build my own NIC!with my moms help we built this one its 3 by 3 by 3

tomarrow we are building the ramps , playpen and conecting the two old cages and put them on the other side of the play pen so they have even more room!

The buns are also happey cause they got new toys and a new bed

so here it is

rudyandprince017.jpg

rudyandprince018.jpg

rudyandprince019.jpg

rudyandprince020.jpg

rudyandprince021.jpg

rudyandprince022-1.jpg

rudyandprince023.jpg

rudyandprince024.jpg

rudyandprince025.jpg

rudyandprince026.jpg

Thanks.now I got to find a litter that wont scatter everywere lol.Hopefully now they will have a much cleaner cage!

o wow that cage is amazing, plenty of space for them, well done your obviously much better at DIY than i am! :lol:

Thas great, was that bunny in a hamoc?! Never seen that before!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Yeah we just got it .they love it they are always in it and hop up and down sevral times! they really happy with this new cage!Today we are building the play pens!!!

Hey everyone feel free to post yalls NIC cages and regualer cages here to.I think we would all enjoy to see what everyone has!

We can't get NIC bits over here :(

[unless someone's not telling me something!]

HMM Have youvs tired ebay??or a website?What type of stors do you guys have over there??There really cheap down here I would have spent about the same amount for 4 boxs of this for a cge that is like 10 times smaller.

Back