• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im being brave! this footage contains me!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
i can see you all at your desks going :shock: because i NEVER post piccies/videos of me!
but hey-ho it is a video about cody's agility and he cant exactly run it without me (although he would probably be better at it without me messing up my commands :lol: )

you can also see now why i am a majority poster on the diet threads :lol: :lol:

You work well together, love animal things like that
Shhhuuushhhh bout the diet, you dont need to..BUT
Sack the cameraman :p :lol: :lol:

Claire x

that competition was awful! they cancelled half the classes in the end :shock: it was middle of winter and was basically ice covered in mud! :shock: a lot of people got there took one look and drove home again. one person went but only ran his short haired dogs :lol:

that was good now i cant omagan holly even trying to jump she loves her bath thow any one running a bath gets amad springer spanal in it with them if they forget to shut the door

That was great, I took my yorkshire terrier to one of those it was just a fun day but i would never do it again it takes alot off work, Cody flew round like a pro, Well done

Wow well done! Cody is brilliant, i think you should train my little horror!
You look fab, and you're silly for thinking you need to be on a diet! :D

Back