• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angels brothers ans sisters need vibes....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Poor little Angel hasnt looked too good today .....and now it seems 2 of her brothers have developed abcessess too . another sister has a mysterious lump:? :? :? :?

i think we may be needing buckets full of vibes here please :? :? :? :?

thank you

Angel seems brighter this morning .

she cringes when i pick her up now though cos she knows im gonna hurt her :cry: :cry:

thank you

Angel seems brighter this morning .

she cringes when i pick her up now though cos she knows im gonna hurt her :cry: :cry:

Poor Angel :cry:
Could you give her some Metacam an hour or so before you have to do the abscess cleaning? :?

Sending tons of vibes for all the poorly Bunsters

Janex

shes already on metacam jane . but vet says just 1 drop a day cos shes only small :?

Well the dose for ORAL Metacam (Meloxicam) is 0.1-0.2mg/kg daily. There is 1.5mg Metacam/ml. So each 0.1ml = 0.15mg Metacam. If you know Angel's weight you can work out the maximum dose she could have.

eg a 1kg Bun could have a MAXIMUM dose of 0.4mg Metacam daily. This is approximately 0.28ml Metacam.

Hope that makes sense :?

NB Drug dose taken from 'Notes on Rabbit Internal Medicine' by Saunders + Davies

Janex

Back