• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CD's for sale - money to rabbit rescues in Warwickshire

woodstock

Mama Doe
I'm selling a whole bunch of my CD's as they are taking too much space and just collecting dust. £2.50 per album, 50p for a single. p&p 70p 1, £2.00 for 5!
5 albums for £10
OR feel free to donate more! (

Albums:
Alanis Morissette Jagged little pill
All Saints Saints and sinners
Artful Dodger Its all about the stragglers
Dance nation Dance nation5
Electronica (compilation) Electronica full-on big beats
Embrace Drawn from memory
Fatboy slim You've come a long way, baby
Feeder Comfort in sound
Gomez Liquid skin
Greenday dookie
Idlewild Hope is important
Idlewild 100 broken windows
Kelis Tasty
Kula Shaker K
Kylie Light Years
Kylie Fever
Lighthouse family Ocean drive
Lightning seeds Jollification
Madonna Ray of light
Madonna Music
Melanie C Northern Star
Natalie Imbruglia Left of the middle
Natural Woman Natural Woman
Now 35 (compilation)
Oasis (what's the story) morning glory?
Outcast The love below/speakerboxxx
Pink missundaztood
Pulp Different Class
Red hot chili peppers Greatest hits
Reloaded (compilation) Reloaded
Robbie Williams I've been expecting you
Robbie Williams Escapology
Robbie Williams Rudebox
Robbie Williams Intensive Care
Sheryl Crow The very best of Sheryl Crow
Spice Girls Spiceworld
Stereophonics word gets a round
Sting All this time
Texas The hush
Texas White on Blonde
The corrs Talk on corners
the… best… album ever (compilation)
TLC Fanmail
Tom Jones Reload
toploader Onka's big moka
Travis the man who
U2 All that you can't leave behind
Untitled (compilation) Untitled

Singles:
Aqua Barbie girl
Aqua Turn back time
barenaked ladies one week
Blackstreet and mya Take me there
huff&herb feeling good
Macy Gray I try
Michael Jackson Earth song
New radicals You get what you give
Red hot chili peppers/Englebert humperdinck Love rollercoaster/lesbian seagull
Scatman John Scatman(ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop)
Smashing pumpkins tonight tonight
Sting this cowboy song
The all seeing eye Beat goes on
U2 Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me
wet wet wet Julia says
William orbit Barber's Adaggio for strings

No comments about my music taste please! :oops:

Proceeds to Tracy @ RNGP Welfare, and Jane Dexter in Warwick (pm me with your order, and i'll take payment by internet bank, or paypal (if you must - 3% will get lost in transaction fees though))

Red means they have been taken, if they disappear, they have been sold elsewhere

Amount raised so far: £17.20

Last edited:
I am interested but won't have the cash for two weeks, will check back then and see if the one I want are still left, as you have so many a boot sale or ebay might be a good idea :D

Flippin heck - ebay! it would take forever to list those! :shock:
Nah - i want rid, but i also want an easy life! :lol:

You can download Ebay turbo lister, which makes selling a bit faster, I always use it if I've got more than a couple of things to sell.

:D Hello... i am interested in Oasis album, but how do i go about this?
Ok i have read that.... yeah you should sell on ebay as you could raise more money that way.

will get the daughters to take a looky and sift through see what I have got and haven't got:? :lol: :lol:

why dont you have a table at Tracy's fun day at the end of this month, that way I can reserve and pick them up off you on the day;) :lol: :lol: also added bonus of no postage costs;)

wonder why Tom Jones hasn't been snapped up yet:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a fun day? must have missed that (is there a link somewhere?)
Don't seem to have much time at the moment with lots of other things going on - hopefully they'll all be sold by then!

Hi Anna
This has just been brought ot my attention.

Thank you once again for trying to raise funds for Jane and myself.

The fun day is the 29th July so if you do have some left and would like a table then just shout it would be nice to have a different stall to what we normally have, and as Denny says Ru members could collect on the day then.:D Have a think and let me know.;)

Hi Tracy :wave:

I'm afraid sales aren't going that well at the moment!
Unfortunately my weekends are pretty busy for the moment as my mum is very ill, so I doubt i'd be able to 'man' a stand for you. You're more than welcome to take any cd's that are left, and if i'm not down in southampton, i'm sure I could pop along for an hour or so :)

I'm shocked and surprised that noone has bitten off my hand for Aqua's Barbie Girl yet... what can I say - none of you have any taste ;) :no: :lol:

Just a thought - given some of the rather er... 'interesting' choices in music I have... Egg and Tuesday have just told me that they can offer a music distruction service

Simply pay to destroy barbi.... er... the cd of your choice, and Egg and Tuesday will ensure that noone has to suffer by having to listen to it again! :lol: :lol: Full photos and even video can be provided :lol:

hhhhmmmm dont recognise half of those:oops: :lol: must be late 90's:lol:

be patient with me, I am an indecisive shopper:oops: :oops:

List updated (added some cd's that were hiding, and have taken a few off that have sold elsewhere).

Egg and Tuesday are disappointed that nobody want's them to destroy things :lol:

Ok - last chance. I'll be giving the money over at the end of the week if there are no more takers.

(Sorry Tracy - missed your open day :( )

Oh - and if it's just the current amount i'll give it all to Tracy as it's hardly worth splitting (and Jane will get something next time round).

Last edited:
Back