• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holidays coming, Hampshire help please.

JayUK

Mama Doe
Hi all, I hope I'm in the right section here.
we've just sorted out hols time for the 1st fortnight in August, and we'd really appreciate a reccommendation for someone in Hampshire to look after Bertie, or indeed if any members run a holiday service (Will go to W.Sussex or Dorset if Req.). I live in Southampton.

As this is his first holiday, I'm unsure with him being an indoor bun wether he should go to someone who can look after him indoors, or is outdoors Ok too?

Thanks in advance
b25FX.jpg

This one is on RR so dont know anything about it. http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/boarding/boarding_011.asp
You could pm Gem as she is in hampshire and maybe knows of someone.
My 3 are house rabbits but usually go to Cheryl's rescue when im on holiday and stay in a big hutch which is inside a shed so doesnt get cold.. they are always fine when they go there;) and at least in August it will be warm outside anyway

there on ein gosport but she gets booked up prety quickley she is good thow

you could try the cat and rabbit rescue near chchester i know thye holiday board

Hi you need to talk to sue who runs southampton rabbit rescue! She takes boarders in, mine all went there for 2 weeks in august. Her email addy is sueleigh1@hotmail.co.uk. are your buns house buns or outdoor ones? Alternatively give me a bit more info and I can talk to her tomorrow, am popping over to check one of her buns teeth, she wants a second opinion. Will try to find her landline number for you x Jess

Hi you need to talk to sue who runs southampton rabbit rescue! She takes boarders in, mine all went there for 2 weeks in august. Her email addy is sueleigh1@hotmail.co.uk. are your buns house buns or outdoor ones? Alternatively give me a bit more info and I can talk to her tomorrow, am popping over to check one of her buns teeth, she wants a second opinion. Will try to find her landline number for you x Jess

The mail I have for her is sueleigh@southamptonrabbitrescue.org.uk. I have her home number if Jess can't find it.

found it! 02380 404 117. thats the email for the rescue, the other one is the one i talk to her on messenger on, not sure how often she has a chance to check the rescue one! Let us know how you get on xx Jess

found it! 02380 404 117. thats the email for the rescue, the other one is the one i talk to her on messenger on, not sure how often she has a chance to check the rescue one! Let us know how you get on xx Jess

Ok thanks. I can talk to her at work, so hadn't needed the messenger one.:D

I'll third Sue @ Southampton Rabbit rescue....:love:

Don't go to Hutch Hotel.......:evil: :censored:

Thanks so much for the info, I hoped I could rely on y'all and you're stars!
I'll try Sue later this morning :D

Last edited:
U/D

Spoke to Sue, & she's gonna take Bertie, She sounds lovely & warm, I'm really looking forward to seeing her rescue place.

Thanks for your help :wave: :thumb:

Back