• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tumble take-over!

Maizy

Mama Doe
Went to put some washing in the tumbler (rain again!!!!!:roll: ). Too late, someone beat me to it.....

DSCI0081.jpg

Then really made themselves at home.......

DSCI0084.jpg

Looks like wet washing again!!!!!!:lol:

Oh she just has to get everywhere. :lol: :lol: Having bunged up the tumbler, she has now migrated to my o/h's tool box left open in the kitchen!:lol:

Don't worry Maizy, we're getting half an hour of bright sunshine on the 23rd of July, weather forecasters have said :roll: !

Neil

awwwwwwwww bless neil i try to get sunshine here for your do in augest cant promis thow as its raing once more oh joy

:lol: :lol: What a pretty cat.

Thank you. But, she knows it and thinks she can get away with anything because of it!:lol: Her name is Ellie and she just will not sit on anything accept clean washing, or a stray coat, jacket etc... everything else she has to climb in!!:lol: No box is safe or left unused. Only time it's useful is when we have to take her to the vets and she climbs in the carrier.:lol: Flynn frequently will chew a box that she's climbed into and disturb her. He's brilliant though and stands his ground until she moves off. He's great at turf wars where the cats are concerned!:lol: :lol:

same here but being 15 mins from fareham i be **** the same there mined you its gosport music festival this week end:shock:

Back