• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bluey boy is here!!!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:D I went to collect Blue from a friend of Derby Bunny Haven today, he is sooo sweet.
I was going to put Magic, Holly and Basil together but after Magic being seperated for a few days, when i put her in with Holly, Holly attacked her ine xactly the same place she had that HUGE cut so i am thinking it was Holly who did it in the first place, I treied them together alot more but it wasn't happeneing and Magic ended up a nervous wreck, screaming and shaking so I gave up.
But when i heard about Blue needing a home i thpught he would be a perfect husbun for Magic. So I asked about him and i collected him this morning.
he is HOPEFULLY going to be neautered on thursday/friday BUT i'm not sure :)
I am worried though, Blue's eyes seem a bit weepy, the lady said he ahd them like that for 5 months and his teeth are fine but i'll get him checked by a vet next week :)
He is a lively little ****** :lol: i put him in the pannel run and supervised him, he was running about liek mad and then jumped straight out and sat looking at me :lol: he is very tame though and defiantley a boy judging by the size of his wotsits :lol:

MainlyMagic179.jpg

MainlyMagic178.jpg

Aw he is beautiful but those eyes do look quite bad.....has he any Tiacil or Fucithalmic for them?

aawww he's a beauty.. hope his eyes can be treated easily and its nothing serious. Could well be his teeth or blocked tearducts. Definitely get those checked out asap. Are all your other buns neutered/spayed now, apart from Blue obviously ;)

aawww he's a beauty.. hope his eyes can be treated easily and its nothing serious. Could well be his teeth or blocked tearducts. Definitely get those checked out asap. Are all your other buns neutered/spayed now, apart from Blue obviously ;)

not yet, my girls still need spaying, but i'm getting there, i have saved up enough for a neautera nd a spay :)

could be why magic and holly dont get on ;) I hope once he's neutered and not fertile anymore Blue and Magic do get on well;)

I have agreed with my mum to tidy and clean the bathroom :)shock: ) the living rooma nd my dad's bedroom for her to pay towards the spay of Holly and the castration of Blue :)

Back