• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My other fluffly babys

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
So Id thought Id share with you guys my two dogs and cat!!

this is Farley she I got her when she was 10 and I was 7 Im now 14 so in human years she is 17.Shes almost completely blind and is having trouble jumping now.She also walks with a limp sometimes .Poor thing shes my baby girl sadly she dosnt have much longer maybe a year or two.She is a Tibetin Terrier we rescued from the pound.
This is her in her summer cut she usaluy has long hair
DSC00880-1.jpg

megan-dogsandprince011.jpg

this is Bela.We got her a few years ago at a petshop who wasnt a good pet shop.She was supposed to be a minture poodle but turned out to be a toy.Luckly we got her when we did the pet shop went down hill right after that.So we saved her from getting sick .

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00878.jpg

Here is Mac other wise known as Fat Cat Mac.
Someone had stolen our cat Archie (we know he was we knew who did it)
so we started sreching for anther Orange cat.There were none any were.Finally at the last pet store there was this little oragne cat who fit in the one hand.My mom fell in love instantly.sadly on the cage was a sold sign.My dad went to the owner and asked if he was for sure sold.It turned out that he wasnt but was going to be put down because he was sick.He said though he really didnt think he was sick but the vet said it would be best to put down the kitten.He said if we promsed to take him to the vet we could have him for free.So we did and it turned out that he wasnt sick .and thats how we got Mac.
Picture001.jpg

newhairandothers012.jpg

and so there is the res of my furry family!

soooo cute!

i'd post my lot but i'll be here quite a while - i have a mini zoo: 9 budgies, a cockatiel, 6 gerbils, and 16 hamsters lol.

i'd love a dog soem day, i miss suji (my parents rescue dog), they've had her since i was 16, and when i move dto lincoln 4 year ago at 26, i missed her mor ethan them (well almost ;-))

i just love my fluffies sooo much. infactw hen i started viewing houses, i remembered the hosues more from what animasl they had than anything else....infact thats how i met catswhiskas lol, and sure enough she stuck in my head for the puddy cats and buns!

Back