• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amanda's gorgeous fluffbun, Cuba

capel

Warren Veteran
Went to do Amanda's homecheck and met the gorgeous Cuba. What an amazing bun.:love: Amanda was holding Cuba in her arms when she came out to meet us when we arrived. I went to stroke her (Cuba, not Amanda:lol: :lol: ) and she hid her head under Amanda's arm..just like a shy child.. Fingers crossed that the bonding session goes well because Barney will truly have landed with "his bum in the butter" when he moves into Cuba's house!! C'mon Amanda...put up some BIG pics of her!!!! :lol: :lol: :p

I thought it was a common saying..perhaps it's just peculiar to Perthshire!!!(or my wee corner of it!!)

Thank you for your kind comments, it means a lot to me and cuba. Here she is, ill have to take some more and get them on here. :)
SP_A0253.jpg

Last edited:
Im getting the hang of this now,here's some more of cuba and her bunny mansion, soon to be lurvve nest :love: :love:
DSC00006.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

she fell asleep wrapped in her fave towel in my arms so i carefully put her to bed and she just looked at me as if to say, "oh, you've put me back :( "
:lol: :lol:

Back