• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny and guinea on ebay.

OMG they brought the poor little things for a three yr old. What the :censored: were they thinking. It makes me so wild.

poor bunny could go to anyone!:evil:
i brought two bunnies for my two kids but i look after them because its too hard to expect a child to look after them.still get plenty of hugs n kisses off them though.xxx

poor wee things, and just look at the size of that hutch...and there is a guniea and bunny in there! :shock:

I would never ever ever by something like this for a three year old, without wanting it myself...i mean for christ sakes kids get bored quicker than they can change underpants..

I'm not quite sure why these people thought a 3 year old would be interested ( other than for a quick look and maybe a stroke)?? And why are e'bay allowing the ad? I didn't think you could sell animals on e'bay or have I got it wrong?:?

You are right.....the sale of live animals is NOT supposed to be allowed on Ebay!:censored:

I am writing to Ebay straight away to complain and demand that they remove the auction.....this is DISGRACEFUL!!!!!

:evil: :evil: This is so sad.Of course a 3 yr old isnt going to be intersted in something for long. I know im not an adult I maybe only14 but younger kids shouldnt have pets like this unless the parents are willing to take care of the animal.And oh boy only 99 cents someone else who is unexprinced are going to buy these for there kids now.

Before Poppy came into the rescue she was a 2 yr olds pet, she was really frightened and agressive, had obviously been mishandled and pulled around :cry: :cry:

Such a sweety now but why would anyone buy a kid that young a bunny

I'm sure some people have contacted him and reported it - I just have - I bit my tongue and was polite and asked him nicely to contact a rescue in his area. We can but hope :(

How awful and the hutch is so small. :(

Please someone bid on them to save these gorgeous furries. I would but I don't live anywhere near...

i asked my partner if he would take me but checked on map n its miles n miles away.live near grimsby.shame.poor bunny.god it makes me so mad!:evil:

Back