• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Training???

Dustbunny

Warren Scout
Does anyone have ANY tips on how to litter train rabbits? Because I'm finally out of school, i'll have more time on my hands for my little bunny. Whenever we take him out of his hutch, he leaves his presents EVERYWHERE :evil: , and frankly i've had enough of it (as have my parents). Will litter training include only pee or both? how should I start? Thanks a million!!!!!:D

I have been very lucky with my three they all picked it up very easy.I have cat litter trays with megazorb on the bottom or cat litter(wooden based)I then top this up with hay.At first they didn,t really grasp it so when they poo,d i popped it in their litter tray.
They now do their wee and poop in the litter tray all the time:D

ahhh... so all I have to do is put the litter tray where he wees, then pop the poo in as well and he'll get the idea? brilliant!!! (what can I say... i'm an ignorant mummy lol :lol: ) ... you have NO idea how much you've helped... :wave: :wave: :wave: :D :D

ahhh... so all I have to do is put the litter tray where he wees, then pop the poo in as well and he'll get the idea? brilliant!!! (what can I say... i'm an ignorant mummy lol :lol: ) ... you have NO idea how much you've helped... :wave: :wave: :wave: :D :D
Glad to have helped:D Lets just hope now it works:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am sure it will:D

Back